Contact Us

To consult with counsel about a new matter feel free call our office at 212-615-2200. Alternatively, you may complete the new matter form set forth on this page and e-mail it to our office. Once counsel knowledgeable of the issues presented is assigned to your inquiry, we will respond in a prompt manner.

View Larger Map

Personal Information

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Contact Preferences